Birthday Celebration Ideas
A Few Unique Birthday Celebration Ideas
If you want to throw someone a party, something special, but you need birthday celebration ideas to make the event unique, the information provided should help. Birthdays are important, especially for kids and teenagers so you want to give them a party they will remember for life. Even adults like to have fun at parties so this is the opportunity to do something unexpected. The great thing is that so many different birthday celebration ideas exist or you come up with some on your own.
- Signed Tee Shirt – A great option, particularly for teenagers, is to have a birthday party that involves the signing of tee shirts. For this, you can pick up a variety of tee shirts in different colors and sizes from your local retail store or hobby store and then provide guests with various markers, glues, paints, stencils, glitters, and so on. In addition to having fun making the tee shirts, the kids have something to take home. A great twist on this idea is to have everyone draw a name of another guest for which to make a shirt.
- Personalized Slide Show – Another of our special birthday celebration ideas is great for teenagers but also adults. This requires a little bit of planning but the goal is to pull some of the best, funniest, and sweetest photographs of the person from birth to present and then produce a slideshow. Today, MS PowerPoint can be a great program for this and with an add-on installed, music and special effects could be used.
- Themed Parties – Birthday celebration ideas also include creating a theme for the individual. As an example, if you have a child who loves animals, then perhaps a farm or zoo themed party would be perfect. If you have the budget and space, you might even consider renting ponies for the kids to ride or have a petting zoo set up. If the child is a sports enthusiast, then the party could be created with a sports theme or involve a trip to a ballgame.
- Hawaiian Luau – Another one of our birthday celebration ideas is to throw a luau. While this would be best if you have an outdoor swimming pool but if not, you could always have the party at the local YMCA or community pool. Then, use outdoor Tiki lighting, play Hawaiian music for Hula dancing, and so on. If you live in the country and you have the budget and space, you could even have a real pig roast.
- Memory Book – Another one of our birthday celebration ideas is to create a memory book for the guest of honor. For this, ask each guest to bring a photograph or some small item that could be added to the book. At the end of the party, the memory book would be presented so everyone could enjoy watching the birthday person look through it.
- Dress Up – Little girls and boys love dressing up so choose an era or theme and then take a trip to the local thrift store to find appropriate clothing items. After washing the clothes, you would simply set up a boys and girls room where everyone can find something fun to wear.
As you can see from the few birthday celebration ideas provided, you have tons of opportunity for making a birthday party something extraordinary using a little imagination and creativity.